Thursday, 19 March 2015

Red Hen

Hello, do you know little red hen? I made the book of little red hen and little red hen in the movie of Inky. It's hard to read this book that I made, but daddy and mama can read it to me. 

There is just me walking in the garden. I hope that you like that garden. And our house is like a castle. I'm just walking and I'm getting a piece of bamboo to throw with the other sticks. 


Here I'm looking at inksets, and some of them are going together. I'm watching them and pointing at them. I'm afraid that they are going to sting me, but not too much. They look like they were dancing and playing. They were red, but they looked like princess ones because I think that they are princesss, because they have decorations on their backs. 


The inksets are just animals.




Can you see my bicycle, it has hello kitty on it like a princess. I got it for my birthday, daddy teaches me how to do that bicycle. Mr.bellecombe lives here, and he doesn't want us to go in his swimmingpool. Goodbye. 



No comments:

Post a Comment